Source List: Sugary Sweet Art
Posted by Jaime Roth on Oct 28, 2015
Halloween is here, so naturally we have costumes and candy on our mind. What better way to celebrate our sweet tooth than with some sweet art? Check out our selection of visually delicious treats to hang on your kitchen or dining room walls... Nothing says hurry up and eat your dinner like a piece of art reminding you of what comes next!
1. My Cake by Vintagraph, starting at $15 for an 8.5" x 11"
2. Macaron Shuffle by Holly Nichols. Framed 5" x 7" starts at $80.
3. Popsicle Trio by Joanna Baker. Prints start at $20.
4. Petit Déjeuner by Inslee. Framed 8" x 10" for $120.
5. Cakes, 1963 by Wayne Thiebaud. You can view his delicious paintings in museums all over the world.