I have the habit of ending most days thinking about what’s left to be done. But as we begin 2015 and mark Simply Framed’s first year in business, I forced myself to sit down and reflect on all that we’ve accomplished. It’s a lot, and it's exciting. Here are the highlights.
- We’ve grown! We added Daisy Briceño and MK Quinlan to our team, two talented women who make sure our frames look great and our clients are happy.
- Since kicking-off our wholesale on-demand custom framing program, we've partnered with some of the best artists in the country, including Gray Malin, an incredible photographer whose work I have coveted for years. We continue to launch new partnerships weekly and are honored to come into contact with such amazing work each day.
- We started blogging—because stories like this and this just can’t be given their proper due on Instagram
- We collaborated with some seriously incredible partners, including Everlane, Apartment Therapy, Anderson Ranch, Homepolish, and Lonny.
- We were featured in the New York Times and Vogue.
Of course, our biggest successes are the thousands of pieces we’ve framed for clients like you—family photographs, concert posters, handwritten letters, original works of art, you name it. Each piece gives us a window into your lives and personalities, so when we hear from you, it feels good! 2014’s biggest thrill? Letters like this one.
Just want to let you both know I can't get over how beautiful the picture looks. I was so thrilled with the first photo you framed for me but this one is super special... My grandfather was an art dealer and this was his favorite picture he left me. It was on canvas and of course I always loved it, but you modernized it and made it beautiful and I'm excited to hang it in my home.
Cheers to another year of hard work and happy walls!!