At Simply Framed we enjoy what we do, care deeply, demonstrate honesty, and choose to be bright. If our Core Values sound like where you want to be, drop us a line at email@example.com!
Current open positions
Social Media Strategist (Denver, CO)
Simply Framed is looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist to join our team.
You’ll plan and execute an integrated strategy for bringing Simply Framed’s brand pillars to life while increasing audience and engagement across all channels.
The ideal candidate is someone looking for an environment where you own your role, asking for forgiveness, not permission to try new things and take calculated risks. In your past experience, you have a solid foundation and are now looking to increase your scope of responsibility and freedom to make decisions.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is an expert at weaving a strong vision with emerging trends, compelling content, pop culture conversations, evergreen brand pillars and analytics into a strategic plan and then put it into action.
- Has their finger on the pulse of culture with knowledge and understanding of buzzy brands, tastemakers and influencers.
- Is highly creative with enthusiasm to conceptualize and implement programs that are disruptive while maintaining brand elevation.
- Loves data and gets a thrill out of watching analytics.
- Knows how to balance storytelling and hard selling tactics and can find the right blend for the brand and channel.
- Wants the opportunity to own and elevate a brand across social channels.
- Has demonstrated interest in art and interior design, with an eye for engaging imagery and interiors.
How you’ll contribute
- Develop and execute content and engagement strategies across all channels
- Produce and publish content across all channels, including writing and/or editing blog posts and creating and executing a supportive social strategy to amplify editorial features
- Grow audience and engagement across channels
- Provide actionable recommendations for how to optimize and move the brand forward on social media channels based on performance
- Develop KPI’s and dashboards that demonstrate how channels contribute to our annual goals
- Stay up-to-date with social “best practices” across the competitive landscape
- Provide thought leadership on emerging platforms and trends for adoption where appropriate to keep the brand at the forefront of social media development.
- Pitch influencers and partners that align with brand vision to tell our story and drive long-term growth
- Reports to the Director of Content
- 2-3+ years of professional experience working with social media management in an agency or direct to consumer business
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate with clients and influencers while maintaining brand standards and write clean copy for external facing communications.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics platforms. (Hootsuite, Sprout, etc)
- Ability to work from our Denver office in Cherry Creek, with work from home flexibility.
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Social Media Strategist Application." Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
About Simply Framed
We built Simply Framed to make custom framing effortless for everyone. For the past seven years we’ve grown organically and gained the trust and business of some of the world’s top brands and creatives. We’re focused on continued growth and looking for rock stars who share our core values to join our team. At Simply Framed we enjoy what we do, we care deeply, we demonstrate honesty, and choose to be bright. Our team operates with a high level of autonomy, and isn’t afraid to take risks.
We offer a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, unlimited vacation, flexible work hours, and a 401K with employer match.